Welcome to the Mgt 5103 - Best Practices for E-Discovery WikiEdit
As data and work processes have grown exponentially in scale, discovery of information has changed dramatically. The content of this wiki addresses six issues related to recent developments in E-discovery:
- IT or Legal - Who's NOW in Charge of Information?
- The New Axiom of Computer-assisted Review
- The Future of Mobile E-Discovery
- Why Smart Money Checks the Analytics Engine
- Collaboration in E-Discovery
- Comparing Total E-Discovery Cost
In general, E-Discovery is dependent on a number of core functions that are the foundations for any of the related subjects. These core functions include:
- Proper data storage; initial housekeeping is essential.
- Comprehensive policy development for IP management (including digital); device management; back-up protocols; storage criteria;
- Categorization technology, including clear coding decisions (metadata standards). Distinguishing between clustering ("what's right there?") and categorization ("find things like this")
- Expect integration of legal and IT expertise
Photos and videos are a great way to add visuals to your wiki. Find videos about your topic by exploring Wikia's Video Library.